Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Playwright Catherine Weingarten, Actor Fernando Gonzalez. 2026


 Playwright Catherine Weingarten, 
Actor Fernando Gonzalez.
 2026
 I Wanttt a Unicorn Frappe!!! 
The Tank,
 Rolleiflex
Quote


 
PRINCE
Hi Jenny.
 
JENNY
OMG what are you?
 
PRINCE
I’m a prince, Jenny. And this is my unicorn, Pecan Pie!
Don’t be scared though, he’s harmless.
 
JENNY
I thought I saw you before, but then
You disappeared.
 
PRINCE
Ya, that was me.
There were too many people around though.
I wanted to talk to you alone.


---

 
JENNY
Is it bad I like unicorn frappes so much?
 
PRINCE
It’s not bad at all to like them.
They’re meant to be liked,
They taste like a half off trip to Disney land in yo mouth.
You should keep drinking them.



----

 
PRINCE
You need to be transported Jenny,
you need to be treated bettterrr,
I can treat you so well, I can pamper you
Celebrity diva style,
I can sew you slippers with your face on it!
(I legit recently took a sewing class online)
I can bake you all the unicorn frappe cakes you want…
You don’t need to get married to get a cake.
I can fricking make a unicorn bakery in your honor.
I bathe in rose petals and human tears


No comments:

Post a Comment